This sleek looking Functional Trap Bar from Northern Lights Fitness features a step-through design which allows for easy entry both when stepping in and out of the bar. Also known as a hex bar, deadlift bar or shrug bar, this trap bar is perfect for performing deadlifts, shrugs and farmers walk exercises. By centering the body in the middle of the bar (as opposed to behind the bar like in traditional deadlifts), the stress on the lower back is greatly reduced.
The bar features a matte black finish and measures 60" in length. The handles measure 11" in total with 8” of that being actual grip space and feature a knurled texture for added grip. The bar's 12" sleeves take 2" inch Olympic size plates.
The open-ended side of the bar features two, counterbalanced feet, to help keep the bar level and also allows you the ability to rotate the bar onto its feet, into a barbell jack position, making it simple to load or unload the weight plates onto the bar.
|Counterbalanced foot close-up.|
The Trap Bar shown in its barbell jack position. Look how fast and simple it is to load the plates.
- Made in Canada
- 8” inch Knurled Handles
- 12” Inch-long sleeves
- Black matte finish
- Step-through design makes it simple to move in and out of the bar
- Weighs 46 lbs
- Takes 2” inch Olympic size, diameter plates
- Allows you to perform a wide variety of exercises such as shrugs, deadlifts
- Causes less stress on the lower back compared to more traditional bars
- Two, counterbalanced feet help keep the bar level as well as giving you ability to flip the bar into a barbell jack position, making loading and unloading plates fast and simple
- Dimensions: 60" (L) x 25" (W) x 9.25" (H)
- Black Matte Painted Finish
- Sleeve length: 12" inches
- Sleeve Diameter: 2" inch Olympic Standard
- Knurled Handles
- Handle Grip Area: 8" inches
- Inside Handles Spacing: 31.5"
- Weight: 46 lbs (21 kgs)
- Two, counterbalanced feet help keep the bar level as well as giving you the ability to flip the bar into a barbell jack position, making loading and unloading plates fast and simple
- Made in Canada
Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty against broken welds and manufacturing defects.