Perfect for a tight workout space, this bench is also great for those who need a weight set using a bar shorter than the standard seven feet. This durable bench also accepts all the Northern Lights optional attachments for a variety of exercises. No matter your size, workout preferences, or available training space, this heavy-gauge steel workout center bench is the perfect addition to any gym.
The bench offers a wide range of features for users to adjust. With various incline levels ranging from flat to 90°. This is achieved with a moveable stopping bar. The workout center bench can also be combined with a variety of optional attachments, which allows you to save space and add even more functionality to your bench, making it a great alternative to traditional workout center benches.
The sliding base of the bench can extend the bench from the 60° incline to its full 90° incline. This is done with a pull pin lock system with 7 different locking points. The bar hooks are also adjustable with a pull pin system. The adjustable height extends from 38" to 59.25" from the floor. It features 8 different heights, with 3" variable stops.
- Adjusts flat to 90° upright
- Heavy Gauge Steel Construction
- Ergo-Tech Padding
- Charcoal Powder Coated Finish
- Model: NL-WCB
- Length: 48 in
- Width: 44 in
- Height: 66 in
- Weight: 85 lbs
- Number of Back Positions: From Flat to 7 Various Incline Positions
- Number of Back Decline Positions: None
- Number of Seat Positions: 2
- Bar Holder Spacing: 21"
- Upholstery: Black injection moulded contour padding
- Finish: Charcoal Grey powder coat finish; 14 gauge steel construction
- Leg Extension/Leg Curl: Optional
- Lat Pull Down/Low Row: Optional
- Arm Curl: Optional
- Limited lifetime warranty against broken welds and manufacturer defects on all products.