DescriptionBuilding up size and strength in the lower leg is easy with the Northern Lights Seated Calf Machine. With the user’s feet positioned on the platform, calf muscles are contracted and stretched through a full range of motion. The unit features adjustable foam thigh pads that can fit all users comfortably. The 1" plate post allows users to add regular sized weight plates (1" diameter) for an added challenge. The frame is constructed out of 11-14 gauge steel and sports a charcoal grey powder coat finish.
The seated calf raises help strengthen the often forgotten smaller muscle in the calf known as the soleus. The soleus is smaller, but nonetheless, makes a significant contribution to the size and shape of the calves. Isolating and targeting this muscle will increase muscle mass and also significantly help to reduce the effect of shin splints.
- Target and challenge calves
- Angled foot platform with non-slip surface
- Adjustable for all user sizes
- Black injection moulded contour padding
- Oversized Foam Rollers for comfort and stability
- Charcoal Grey powder coat finish
- Model: NL-CALFS
- Length: 51.5"
- Width: 18.25"
- Height: 31"
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Upholstery: Black injection moulded contour padding
- Frame: 11-14 gauge steel construction
- Finish: Charcoal Grey powder coat finish