The Northern Lights Decline Olympic Workout Center Bench offers the ultimate in adjustments and quality for any athlete. No matter your size, workout preferences, or available training space, this heavy-gauge steel workout center bench is the perfect addition to any gym.
The bench offers a wide range of features for users to adjust. With various incline levels ranging from flat to 90°. This is achieved with a moveable stopping bar. The workout center bench can also be combined with a variety of optional attachments, which allows you to save space and add even more functionality to your bench, making it a great alternative to traditional workout center benches.
The sliding base of the bench can extend the bench from the 60° incline to its full 90° incline. This is done with a pull pin lock system. The bar hooks are also adjustable with a pull pin system. The adjustable height extends from 34" to 59" from the floor.
- Adjusts from a 15° decline to 90° upright
- Heavy Gauge Steel Construction
- Ergo-Tech Padding
- Charcoal Powder Coated Finish
- Model: NL-DOWB
- Length: 52 in
- Width: 48 in
- Height: 66 in
- Weight: 85 lbs.
- Number of Incline Positions: Various
- Number of Decline Positions: 1
- Upholstery: Black injection moulded contour padding
- Finish: Charcoal Grey powder coat finish; 14 gauge steel construction
OPTIONAL ATTACHMENTS (additional cost may apply):
- Leg Extension/Leg Curl: Optional
- Lat Pull Down/Low Row: Optional
- Arm Curl: Optional
- Safety Spotters: Optional
- Pec Deck: Optional
- Limited lifetime warranty against broken welds and manufacturer defects on all products.