Time to Get a Grip of Your Workout!
Introducing the 2BIG line of cable attachments from Northern Lights Fitness. These fatter 2 inch diameter cable attachments allow you to recruit a greater number of muscle fibres compared to traditional thinner attachments, allowing you to build bigger, stronger muscles faster than you ever thought possible. It also allows you to target the forearm muscles even when you're not working them directly, which leads to greater grip strength too.
The Northern Lights 2BIG Triceps V-Bar cable attachment is manufactured in Canada from high-quality, durable steel and features 2" diameter, knurled handles that provide you comfort and grip during workouts.
This thicker sized triangular handle is perfect for performing Cable Triceps Pressdowns and Overhead Triceps Extensions.
Cable Triceps Pressdowns and Overhead Triceps Extensions are two of the most effective exercises to perform when trying to add strength and size to the arms. That's because these exercises will target all three areas of the triceps muscle simultaneously, leading to quicker results.
|Notice how much thicker the 2Big Tricep Bar Cable Attachment is in comparison to a standard Tricep bar attachment.|
What science says about thicker diameter bars:
Science has now confirmed what athletes and bodybuilders have known for decades: thicker diameter handle grips cause greater muscle activation which leads to faster muscle size and strength gains.
- Triangular shaped
- 2" inch diameter handle grips allow for greater muscle activation compared to thinner Triceps attachments
- Knurled handle grips provide greater comfort and grip during workouts
- Helps you attain bigger, stronger muscles in less time
- Made from high-quality steel
- Made in Canada
- Dimensions: 14"(L) x 4"(W) x 9.5"(H)
- Handle Lengths: 8.75" per side
- Handle Diameter: 2" inches
- Space Between Handles: 6"
- Weight: 6.2 lbs
- Bar Grip: Knurled
- Construction: High-Quality Steel
- Made in Canada
Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty against broken welds and manufacturing defects.